- We always include print & sharing rights, so you never have to worry about any hidden fees.
- To achieve the consistent style and quality you see in our photos, Annie individually edits all of your wedding photos. We then upload your photos to an online gallery, which stays active for one full year.
- We can provide you with two photographers (depending on the package you choose) to capture a more complete view of your day, as well as the option to have us for a full day to cover pre- and post-wedding scenes.
- We’re also available for out-of-town weddings, weekday weddings, and elopements. Contact us for more information!
Memories of a Wedding Day
Snapshots that last a lifetime
So much goes into planning your wedding day. From saying yes to the dress, the day, and the venue, to choosing your food, décor, and of course, your photographer.
We’ll be along for the ride with you the entire way — from our first conversation, we’ll be helping you with tips to ensure we can get the best photos on your wedding day. During your engagement session, we’ll show you how relaxed and fun a photo shoot can be. By the end of it, you might forget there was even a camera :)
Your wedding day will probably be a blur (ours certainly was!), but don’t worry, as we’ll be with you every step of the way, capturing all the expected and unexpected moments. And when it’s time for sunset photos, we’ll whisk you away from the reception so you can have a brief moment of quiet in a picture-perfect setting.
Every time you flip through your photos in the years to come, we want you to feel like you’re reliving your wedding memories. We’re there to capture all of it — the emotions, the happiness, the setting, the romance, and most of all, the story.
How we do what we do to capture your wedding day
All collections include:
Wedding Collection Prices
The collections below are for a typical traditional wedding day with a ceremony and reception. Every wedding is different, so these collections are fully customizable. If you’re having an intimate wedding/elopement with fewer than a dozen guests, then you might be interested in our ceremony-only pricing here.
THE FAIRY TALE
- Annie or David
- 6 hours of wedding-day coverage
Right for you if…You’d like the special moments of your wedding day captured in our distinctive photographic style, but are okay with skipping full coverage of getting ready and/or your reception.
- Annie or David plus assistant
- 8 hours of wedding-day coverage
- 1-hour engagement session
- Flush-mount album
Right for you if…You want a little bit of everything. You'd like two photographers to capture your wedding’s every moment from multiple angles, and pictures that will be the perfect mix of family and guest photos, memorable moments, and candid shots. You want your wedding album to be the kind to treasure for a lifetime and to share with the grandkids someday.
- Annie and David
- 10 hours of wedding-day coverage
- 2-hour engagement session
- Signature album
- Two parent albums
Right for you if…You have a large family and lots of friends joining you to celebrate your big day. You need two photographers who will go the extra mile to capture every little moment, including the “big finale.” In addition to your heirloom album, you want your parents to have a keepsake album to cherish as well.
How To Book Annie & David
To ensure each client receives our full, personalized attention, we accept only one wedding per weekend and a maximum of 20 per year.
We get booked up fairly quickly. It’s best to contact us at least nine months before your wedding so we can reserve the date for you.
In addition to the packages listed above, we’re always happy to mix-and-match to customize your experience and make your wedding memories truly unique.
We work together as a team for most weddings and have developed a fluid, seamless routine — we know exactly where each other are and what we’re doing at any given moment on a wedding day. But we often work separately too. Chat with us to see what’s right for your wedding!