- We always include print & sharing rights, so you never have to worry about any hidden fees.
- To meet our strict quality requirements, Annie individually edits all of your wedding photos. We then upload your photos to an online gallery, which stays active for one full year.
- We can provide you with two photographers (depending on the package you choose) to capture a more complete view of your day, as well as the option to have us for a full day to cover pre- and post-wedding scenes.
- We’re also available for out-of-town weddings, weekday weddings, and elopements. Contact us for more information!
Memories of a Wedding Day
Snapshots that last a lifetime
So much goes into planning your wedding day. From saying yes to the dress, the day, and the venue, to choosing your food, décor, and of course, your photographer.
Your photos should reflect your love for each other and showcase all the personal touches you’ve included in your wedding. We want to make the selection process a little less stressful, so we have three popular wedding day packages designed for a range of budgets and location requirements, and we’re always happy to create a custom package just for you.
How we do what we do to capture your wedding day
All packages include:
Wedding Package Prices
THE FAIRY TALE
- 1 photographer
- 6 hours of wedding-day coverage
Right for you if…You’re having an intimate ceremony where the focus is on you, and you want us to capture your special moments in our distinctive photographic style.
- 2 photographers
- 8 hours of wedding-day coverage
- 1-hour engagement session
- Flush-mount album
Right for you if…You want a little bit of everything. You'd like two photographers to capture your wedding’s every glorious moment from multiple angles, and whose pictures will be the perfect mix of family and guest photos, memorable moments, and candid shots. You want your wedding album to be the kind of treasure you can have for a lifetime and share with the grandkids someday.
- 2 photographers
- 10 hours of wedding-day coverage
- 2-hour engagement session
- Signature album
- Two parent albums
Right for you if…You have a large family and lots of friends who are joining you to celebrate your big day. You need two photographers who will go the extra mile to capture every little moment, including the “big finale.” In addition to your heirloom album, you want your parents to have a keepsake album to cherish as well.
How To Book Annie & David
To ensure each client receives our full, personalized attention, we accept a maximum of 20 weddings per year.
We get booked up fairly quickly. It’s best to contact us at least nine months before your wedding so we can reserve the date for you.
In addition to the packages listed above, we’re always happy to mix-and-match to customize your experience and make your wedding memories truly unique.
We specialize in a unique style of photography aimed at capturing the natural and candid side of your wedding. You can download our candid style guide, or contact us for more information below.